Skip to main content

Donald Trump is just what America needs

Donald Trump, a known business man and TV personality is the 45th president of the United States of America. I remember being in a state of shock when he won the election last year and was inaugurated into office earlier this year.  Since the inception of his government, he has been controversial in his comments, actions and leadership style. This has caused a lot of hateful comments and criticism from celebrities.  Recent controversial comments from Trump include the racist comments regarding NFL players, belittling and preachy comments on Puerto Rico, Harvey Weinstein and Bob Corker. Trump's administration has brought about feelings of hate and disgust in people to the point that people have marched out in streets in protests as a means to voice their feelings. Although Donald Trump is a little child in an adult body because of his leadership judgment, mannerisms, choice of words and actions, he is just what America needs. This is because he is the most successful American president that has started a conversation.  A conversation of racism, prejudice and white supremacy.  In many ways, Trump is a catalyst for change.  He has re-introduced the importance of communication in a relationship.  Relationship in America has become stronger by the day and with the progression of his antics. Yes Trump is what America needs. There are people who will have never sat with each other or sat across from each other to talk against his ridiculous comments or actions who have now done so. The recent celebrity to have spoken against Donald Trump is Eminem, who last night at the BET awards, performed a freestyle rap that gave him a platform to condemn the 45th president. Trump has also brought out the real character and intention of the white supremacists which has in turn started the unity of minorities on some level. Relationships are being built. Change has not fully come into existence but it sure is cooking in the pots of the system. One important to note is that America was built unlawfully and unethically on the blood, tears and sweat of colored people and it may take blood, tears and sweat of others to restitute the sins of the past. Although the world looks on to the United States of America (who never were united at any time) with a look of disgust, Trump is exactly what she needs to rebuild and possibly find solutions to her troubles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find YOU

If you have read any of my blogs, you would know how I always emphasize the importance of relationships in our existence. Relationships not only gives meaning to our existence, but it also drives our daily routine and life. Our survival, adaptation and ability to exercise our emotions all stem from our engagements in different relationships. Therefore, it is safe to say that relationships play a key role in our lives. Every relationship we form with people is imperative to our growth as an individual, because those relationships in my many ways depicts who we are as a person. Our relationships with others may be important but the most important relationship we could ever form is the one we have with ourselves. Although, this is the most important relationship and the one that requires most of our energy and intentions towards building, it is the one we shy away from the most. We go into relationships with many people without actually having a proper understanding of who we are as a p

Date night fantasies POV

I know I have not been blogging for a bit. I did this for many reasons as I try to reinvent myself in writing. I just came up with this poem/erotica, well at least that's what I will call it for now and I figured I share and take your mind off the terrible situation the world is in with COVID-19. Enjoy the read. Stay SAFE! Date night fantasies POV I  think about picking u up and you're dressed in a silky dress that hugs to your body like cotton to hair strands. We go out and grab a bite. I bite and lick my lips as I stare across the table and behold your beauty. I picture my tongue all over your body but I hold back as my being becomes erect and my pants feel tight. The waiter approaches our table after our meal and asks, " do you guys want to look at the dessert menu?" I make a wish that you say no because I hope we can be each other's dessert tonight. You say no. We head to the car and just as I open the door for u, u turn around and I kiss u. We kiss for mi

Submissiveness in marriage

    The topic of women being submissive in marriage has been one that has drawn a lot of negative reactions from women in recent years. I believe this could be as a result of bad leadership from some men, the influence of social media on relationships, differences in eras in relation to women’s progression in the work force or society amongst other reasons. However, this topic is a sensitive one and one that goes beyond couple of reasonings that may fuel the negative connotations.  Couple of months ago, I had a conversation with a colleague who is a woman and our discussion centred on roles of women and men in a marriage. She argued that women and men are equal in a marriage and there is nothing as submissiveness that should be expected from a woman and that the man is not the leader or head of the household. So is this true? Are these the feelings or sentiment shared by women in marriages or those seeking to be in marriages? Although, I believe that God is the author of marriage and t